Saturday 27 March 2010

oh my diddy dayzz

SUCH A GREAT DAY ALL OF THIS IS GONNA BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS
JUST THE BESTEST DAY
EVER
YOU left at 7 bloody 30 and till 10:15 i still have a massive smile on my face..xxx
never before have i laughed so much ..xxx
today i established that i can act normal around you ...xxx
a new side of me to other poeple .. xxx
not new to me..xxx
and i can be like that around you now becuase i am just comfterble around you..xxx
no stress..xxx
no worries..xxx
no concerns..xxx
just .. xxx
laughter...xxx
talking...xxx
more laughter...xxx
and me being annoying...xxx
and kicking my kittens asrses...xxx
along with:
growling..xxx ;)
just so much i can write...xxx <3333
just dont know were to being...xxx
ahhh still smiling...xxx<3333
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
xxxxx
<33333

No comments:

Post a Comment